Ibstock’s Design Advisory Service provides an easily accessible resource to help create design solutions for architects, designers, specifiers and contractors designing and building with our clay cladding products.
Our network of Design Advisors are architectural professionals with experience in practice, and will be delighted to help you create effective and innovative solutions for all types of building projects. Each Design Advisor has access to advanced CAD technology enabling designs to be viewed in full 3D, producing a range of options for the designer to consider.
This unique service includes:
- Design ideas for Ibstock’s range of innovative walling solutions such as Fireborn, Tilebrick, Linear and Brickwork Components
- Design advice on the use of Elementix rainscreen cladding
- Assistance with the design and specification of pre-cast and pre-assembled component solutions
- Written and verbal advice on construction, workmanship and good site practice
- Site visits to advise on technical aspects of brickwork and cladding construction
- On-site training for contractors on workmanship and good site practice
- Presentation of a comprehensive list of RIBA approved CPD seminars
- Recommendations on detailing and associated components including DPC’s, mortars and movement joints.
Ibstock work with the RIBA regional offices, providing support and assistance for local events. The Design team work particularly closely with the schools of architecture in the regions, informing and educating future architects on the versatility and longevity of fired clay products.
The Design Advisory service is certified to ISO 9001: 2008